- National Association of School Psychologists: http://www.nasponline.org/
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board: ptsb.state.wy.us
- Find credentialing requirements by state: School-psychologists.com
- Council for exceptional children: https://www.cec.sped.org/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- Intervention Central: http://www.interventioncentral.org/
- International School Psychology Association: http://www.ispaweb.org/
- Teen’s Guide to Mental Health: https://counseling.online.wfu.edu/teens-guide-to-mental-health/
- School-Justice Partnership National Resource Center: https://schooljusticepartnership.org
- School Psychology Listserv: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/School-Psychology-Listserv/info
- My School Psychology: www.myschoolpsychology.com
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by Scott McGuire, Elections Chair for WSPA*** I have been asked from time to time, “What does a School Psychologist do?” The perception is that we work with kids who have emotional or behavior problems. I start by...
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by David Briggs, Ethics Chair for WSPA*** Every few years, it is inevitable that school psychologists have to renew their certification/licensure. It is worth noting that the National Association of School Psychologists...