- National Association of School Psychologists: http://www.nasponline.org/
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board: ptsb.state.wy.us
- Find credentialing requirements by state: School-psychologists.com
- Council for exceptional children: https://www.cec.sped.org/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- Intervention Central: http://www.interventioncentral.org/
- International School Psychology Association: http://www.ispaweb.org/
- Teen’s Guide to Mental Health: https://counseling.online.wfu.edu/teens-guide-to-mental-health/
- School-Justice Partnership National Resource Center: https://schooljusticepartnership.org
- School Psychology Listserv: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/School-Psychology-Listserv/info
- My School Psychology: www.myschoolpsychology.com
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by Wyoming School Psychology Association Member*** History of SLD: An Article Review Specific learning disabilities as outlined in the article Understanding, Educating, and Supporting Children With Specific Learning...
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by Scott McGuire*** Autism is one of the most complicated disorders to understand. It is often called Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) because the symptoms are on a spectrum ranging from very disabling to having very...