- National Association of School Psychologists: http://www.nasponline.org/
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board: ptsb.state.wy.us
- Find credentialing requirements by state: School-psychologists.com
- Council for exceptional children: https://www.cec.sped.org/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- Intervention Central: http://www.interventioncentral.org/
- International School Psychology Association: http://www.ispaweb.org/
- Teen’s Guide to Mental Health: https://counseling.online.wfu.edu/teens-guide-to-mental-health/
- School-Justice Partnership National Resource Center: https://schooljusticepartnership.org
- School Psychology Listserv: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/School-Psychology-Listserv/info
- My School Psychology: www.myschoolpsychology.com
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by a member of WSPA*** The Wyoming School Psychology Association held a virtual leadership meeting the week of June 8th to review the stated mission, vision, core values and strategic goals of the organization. The...
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by a member of WSPA*** Stacey Kern the Wyoming School Psychologist Association NASP Delegate represented our organization during the Wake-up Wyoming morning show Townhall on Education program on Friday, May 29, 2020....