- National Association of School Psychologists: http://www.nasponline.org/
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board: ptsb.state.wy.us
- Find credentialing requirements by state: School-psychologists.com
- Council for exceptional children: https://www.cec.sped.org/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- Intervention Central: http://www.interventioncentral.org/
- International School Psychology Association: http://www.ispaweb.org/
- Teen’s Guide to Mental Health: https://counseling.online.wfu.edu/teens-guide-to-mental-health/
- School-Justice Partnership National Resource Center: https://schooljusticepartnership.org
- School Psychology Listserv: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/School-Psychology-Listserv/info
- My School Psychology: www.myschoolpsychology.com
To WSPA Members, We recently submitted the attached recommendations for changes to the certified Specialist in school psychology (CSSP) credential with hopes that school psychs will have more opportunities to work outside of schools. If you could find some time to...
Below is a question from a WSPA Member Hello. I was hoping to get some guidance on a recent issue I've had. During an eligibility meeting, the parents asked that I take out my narrative explaining what the behavior results meant. They were fine with the results of the...