- National Association of School Psychologists: http://www.nasponline.org/
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board: ptsb.state.wy.us
- Find credentialing requirements by state: School-psychologists.com
- Council for exceptional children: https://www.cec.sped.org/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- Intervention Central: http://www.interventioncentral.org/
- International School Psychology Association: http://www.ispaweb.org/
- Teen’s Guide to Mental Health: https://counseling.online.wfu.edu/teens-guide-to-mental-health/
- School-Justice Partnership National Resource Center: https://schooljusticepartnership.org
- School Psychology Listserv: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/School-Psychology-Listserv/info
- My School Psychology: www.myschoolpsychology.com
***Post written by Sarah Perkins, President and Membership Chair of WSPA*** This unprecedented pandemic and the subsequent quarantine have changed daily life and work for all of us. I am so impressed by the effort and care that educators across my city, our state, and...
Password for access is antelope ***Post written by Laura Lane, WSPA Secretary*** I recently attended a Learning and the Brain conference with a focus on educating anxious brains. I attended 2 sessions by Grace Dearborn. Her focus was on how to work in the classroom...