2023 WSPA Fall Conference
Thursday, October 12th
Friday, October 13th
Location: Holiday Inn Rock Springs
1675 Sunset Dr.
Rock Springs, WY 82901
(conference discount available for rooms, instructions will be emailed after registration)
$199 individual registration up to a group of 4
$179 each person for a group of 5 or more
Download the Conference Flyer (PDF):
- Keynote Presentation by: Dr. Andrea Clyne, Ph.D., LP – NASP President
- Comprehensive Evaluations by Lenore Knudtson, Special Education Attorney
- Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses Model for determining SLD eligibility by David Briggs, Ed.S.
- Threat Assessment by David Briggs, Ed.S.
- BEST Practices in Bullying Prevention: Am I A Bully? Are You A Bully? by Howard Wakkinen, Ph.D.
- Introduction to the current application of a Neuropsychological/MTSS model of Specific Learning Disability Identification in the State of Wyoming by Tyler Henry, Ed.S., ABSNP (&Park #6 Psychs)
NCSP & PTSB Credit Available
PRESENTATIONS WILL ALSO BE LIVESTREAMED SO YOU CAN JOIN US VIRTUALLY!
Questions? Contact Stacy Meester.
Open letter to WSPA members and non-members school psychologists. As the incoming WSPA president I want to tell you that I am humbled and feel somewhat unworthy of leading such a great group of people. I do not know if I can live up to our previous president Howard’s...